S. J. Bryant and sons in Bramwell's "Bryant" Pharmacy - Year: 1929 .
DR. SIMEON JOSEPH BRYANT (1865 - 1939) "Doc" Bryant was owner of Bramwell Pharmacy.
Outside view of Bramwell's "Bryant" Pharmacy - Thought to be about 1912.
|The Bryant pharmacy replaced the original Bramwell pharmacy after the disasterous fire of 1910. From about 1960 to 1999 it was known as the"Corner Shop". It still has the glass-topped ice cream parlor tables and triangler chairs, solid cherry cabinets and tiffany-style stained glass is a feature behind the marble counter. Today you can still enjoy delicious ice cream and milk shakes that will be served in the historic environment of the"Corner Shop".|
THE BRAMWELL CORNER SHOP
is a view of the inside of the Historic Bramwell Pharmacy
is as it existed in 1999 and was known as the Bramwell
"Corner Shop". While the items for sale today
are quite different from the turn of the century, the
cherry wood funiture and wall cabinets remain the same.
The beautiful marble soda fountain to the left in the
picture is also original.
........................................(Picture furnished by
the Corner Shop Web Editor)
RETURN TO BRAMWELL HISTORY
TOWN OF BRAMWELL INDEX