Historic Bramwell's Town Hall
|This is the present day view of Bramwell's Town Hall. Bramwell was incorporated in 1888 by a special charter. The Town Hall was constructed that year and is now one of the oldest surviving structures in the town. Many may remember the "Red Mens" Lodge meetings that took place in the upstairs of this building in the 1940s and 1950s. On the right side of the building is where a great barbar shop once served the town folk. This building is located on the north end of town, just across the railroad tracks.|
Historic Bramwell Masonic Temple building that server as a sort of community gatering place for many functions throughout it's existance.