Historic Justus Collins Houses of Charleston, WV.
This Justus Collins home was located in Charleston WV. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2006. This Queen Anne-style brick house at 1116 Kanawha Boulevard was for Justus Collins built in 1897. The house, now owned by the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston, is part of the Downtown Charleston Historic District.
Justus Collins left the Southern West Virginia coalfields in the early 1900s as his business interests expanded, moving his family first to Charleston, WV and then to Cincinnati, OH.
HISTORIC BRAMWELL JAIRUS COLLINS HOUSES
HISTORIC BRAMWELL HOUSE WALKING TOUR GUIDE & MAP
NATIONAL REGISTER OF HISTORIC BRAMWELL PLACES
HISTORIC BRAMWELL HOUSES INDEX.
VIEW BRAMWELL'S HISTORIC MCNEER HOUSE
VIEW EVEN MORE HISTORIC HOUSES
HISTORIC MANN HOUSE BUNGALOW PLUS MORE