Historical Houses of Bramwell, West Virginia (Continued)
These three Historic Bramwell houses are located on the Town of Bramwell's Brick Street. The house on the left was constructed in 1892 and was the first office of the successor of The Flat Top Coal Land Association. The house in the center is known as the McElrath House and the house on the right is often referred to as the Biggs House. It has also been previously owned by the Richardsons, and Smiths. The Waller family also owned and lived in this house for about 10 years between the ownership of the Richardsons and Smith. This house was built in 1903 by coal baron Jairus Collins. He built a house on South River Street in 1911.
( Photo - W. Petty 9/13/99 )
THE PERRY HOUSE B & B
The Historic Perry House is located on Main Street in Bramwell.The house dates Back to 1902 when it was built by Bramwell Bank's first cashier, J. B. Perry. It has been wonderfully redecorated in the "Old Southern" tradition.
BRAMWELL'S HISTORIC HOUSES INDEX.
HISTORIC MANN HOUSE BUNGALOW PLUS MORE